Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cherie, bowie ,influx?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi Cherie!

    You mention you are a big David Bowie fan in Neon Angel, can i ask you which is your favorite Bowie song/cd??

    Also what are some of your musical/actors influences or favorites?

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi alma!
    I remember earlier this month you said you had tickets to see David Bowie. Did you see him yet?
    That would have to be one awesome show 4 sure!
    I, too, would be CURRIEous about Cherie's favorites.
    What is your favorite Bowie stuff? It's a hard call for me because I've liked almost every phase he's gone through!
    Did you know he co-wrote FAME with John Lennon? He did a great cover of AROSS THE UNIVERSE too. John plays on both those YOUNG AMERICAN tracks.
    I definitely love that album! //oo\\
    LET'S DANCE and TIN MACHINE are also my faves! The man has sure been through the CH-CH-CH-CHANGES. No doubt about that!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with you Gus, Bowie has definately gone trough soo many changes and Phases. I din't get tix last time he came [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] to LA. However he added some dates for next month and i was lucky to score tix [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] . I will see him in concert for the very first time April 23rd im so excited!! My favorite Bowie is definately during the whole Ziggy / Diamond Dogs era. My favorite songs are the really dramatic ones like Life On Mars, Time, Sweet Thing, Man Who sold the World ohh sooo many.. Most recent favorites are Im Afraid Of Americans, I'm Deranged, Never Get Old. During his 80's thing i like some songs but the videos are crazy ahhahahaha.. Honestly i don't have any Tin Machine cds so i can't comment on that.. About the Lennon story, i think that's so cool! Young Americans is a really great cd.
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic